1.Who do you think this game was made for?
I think this game was made for 5th and 6th graders
2. What does the player see and do?
What you see is the trail and how you sometimes lose your oxes and how the people who went go through. What they do is they go on the trail and try to get to oregan .
3. What are the rules and how do you win?
the rules are you only have an amount of money and oxen to buy.if you run out of food you can hunt.
4. What is the goal of the game?the goal of the game is to make it to oregan trail.
5. What will the player learn by playing this game?
what the player will learn is how the people go through on the trail and how it is a life or death situation.
6. What makes this game fun for the player?
that you get to do what you want.
7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?
there are catices and desert.
8. What kind of sounds are in the game?
there are only sounds when you make it to a town .
9. What makes this game special and unique?
that you get to decide and hope for the best.
10. Why will it sell?
because people don't have to read from a text book ,they can just play and learn.